I come from a family of story-tellers and I am an author of novels and short stories in genres such as historical narrative, families history, and Native American fiction. Please enjoy my collection!
Reviews of My Novels
If your curious about my novels, and what readers and other authors think of my work, please check out my reviews page.
My Short Stories
Every great story deserves embellishment, and it’s a family tradition. Please enjoy my collection of short stories based on family lore, adventures with friends, cooking, dogs, and more!
Keep up to date with what’s going on at Clark Lake, how I tackle writing challenges, TV appearances, and what I have learned from life’s challenges.
- Dogs at Clark LakeIronically this Tale is about tails–dogs at Clark Lake that … Read more
- I’m Sorry Clark LakeI landed in London in a sleep-deprived blur, my lids … Read more
- The Hotdog ChallengeMy husband of 45 years would rather have a hot … Read more
- Donna Hartman’s Green Tomato(e) Mincemeat RecipeI found it! I found it in a pile of … Read more
- Mother’s Day: Lessons in Oral HistoryMom sat near the end of the table at the … Read more
- The Potato Soup Recipe: Minnie’s PotatoesWhen Brooklyn's Exponent writer Monetta Harr interviewed Laurice LaZebnik about … Read more
- THE EXPONENT Review: Minnie’s PotatoesNameless Headstone Leads to Novel Your LIFE your STYLE with … Read more
- Thoughts While Scrubbing Skunk Scent From My DogsI should have learned from the last fragrance attack not … Read more
- Bart Hawley Interview: Minnie’s PotatoesBart Hawley of JTV interviews Laurice about how she discovered … Read more