I come from a family of story-tellers and I am an author of novels and short stories in genres such as historical narrative, families history, and Native American fiction. Please enjoy my collection!
Reviews of My Novels
If your curious about my novels, and what readers and other authors think of my work, please check out my reviews page.
My Short Stories
Every great story deserves embellishment, and it’s a family tradition. Please enjoy my collection of short stories based on family lore, adventures with friends, cooking, dogs, and more!
Keep up to date with what’s going on at Clark Lake, how I tackle writing challenges, TV appearances, and what I have learned from life’s challenges.
- Dogs at Clark Lake
- I’m Sorry Clark Lake
- The Hotdog Challenge
- Donna Hartman’s Green Tomato(e) Mincemeat Recipe
- Mother’s Day: Lessons in Oral History
- The Potato Soup Recipe: Minnie’s Potatoes
- THE EXPONENT Review: Minnie’s Potatoes
- Thoughts While Scrubbing Skunk Scent From My Dogs
- Bart Hawley Interview: Minnie’s Potatoes